SHAMANIC JOURNEYING TO CONNECT WITH THE EARTH'S ELEMENTS AND OTHER NATURE ALLIES
At first I was going to ask Isis if she would give a message to the global circle. But within our conversation she wanted to lead a recommitment and reconnection ceremony to Earth, Air, Water, Fire. The point of the ceremony is to start to embrace and immerse ourselves in our place of belonging.
At some point during this call I will merge with Isis and she will lead us in a powerful re-connection ceremony!
Nature is our greatest teacher and healer, and by learning her language, we learn how to survive and even thrive.
In all her beauty and knowledge of renewal, death, and rebirth, she holds what we need to know in order to navigate these difficult times — and to be filled with awe at the healing she provides.
On Wednesday, January 20 , I will help you discover how to cultivate deep, truly reciprocal relationships with the beings of the natural world… for your healing and theirs.
You can register here for Shamanic Journeying to Connect With the Earth’s Elements & Other Nature Allies: Find Healing, Wisdom & Belonging in Reciprocal Relationships With Spirits of the ‘Middle World’:
- Discover how to step into a higher dimension of reality and promote healing by being with and talking to nature beings to experience the Middle World in a reciprocal way
- Learn how a focus on technology versus ecology disconnects us from Nature and creates imbalances within ourselves and the Earth’s ecosystems — how, for example, can we address climate change while we’re disconnected from the elements?
- Discover how reconnecting to our soul, our helping spirits, and Source is the key to thriving during these times
- Discover how the power of love, along with our beliefs and intentions coupled with a deep connection to the natural world, can create healing results that appear to defy science
- Join in a guided commitment ceremony — led by my shamanism teacher, Isis — to honor your deep relationship with the Earth elements within and around you
From our wise tree ancestors to nature beings of land, sea, and sky… to the elements, from crystals to water… you’ll discover how simply being with and learning to respectfully communicate with the natural world can teach you how to adapt to the many changes that occur in your own life.
More than anything, you will find out how you can help effect positive change — within yourself and for all of life’s beings.
You can RSVP for free here: https://shiftnetwork.isrefer.com/go/aisSI/ingerman/