21st CENTURY SHAMANISM
In August of 2010 Sandra taught a webinar produced by Sounds True titled 21st Century Shamanism. This course is now available to purchase on demand from Sounds True.
The link to the on-demand version of Sandra Ingerman’s event from August, which is now available for purchase:
Why are we seeing a modern renaissance of shamanism-the oldest form of spiritual practice? According to Sandra Ingerman, it is because it is a “path of direct revelation.” Shamanism provides powerful, effective tools to let you tap into the unseen world for insight and healing-requiring no outside authorities, intermediaries, or even beliefs. With 21st Century Shamanism, this respected teacher presents three live learning sessions to introduce you to the modern evolution of this ancient practice. Using techniques drawn from indigenous practice and adapted for widespread use in today’s world, Sandra provides a hands-on introduction to:
* The shamanic journey-Sandra guides you in the experience of entering an altered state to access the world of spirit
* Deep listening-harmonizing yourself with the natural world for increased energy and health
* Dream work-guidelines for decoding the wisdom of the deeper self
* Ceremony-rituals for dissolving our limiting beliefs, opening the door to our true potential
* Blessing practices-how to become a positive force for change in the world
21st Century Shamanism includes live Q&A and guided practices with Sandra Ingerman.